Image Map

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Joy Free Printable + Let Your Light Shine Thursdays Link-Up!

Happy Thursday!

I hope the week is wrapping up nicely for each of you. I have been experiencing an instant release of stress and burdens as the wedding is now in the past for us. They are lovely events, but man do they take up space in your head! LOL. I will share more photos from our special day with you, but for now you will have to settle for a teaser :)

One thing that has been resonating with me over the past couple days is how sometimes when we are going through things or our minds are so clouded with life's to do's or issues, we really lose focus on the important things that matter. 

The most important part of a wedding is that two people are dedicating themselves to become one with each other. The decor, the dress, the colors, and the dinner are all just added extras. Some of my weakest moments over the past few months were spent worrying or stressed about the extras. 
The things that were not truly important at all. 

There have been times where I felt weakened by thoughts of Lupus, or by the pressures of my own self-image, by the words that someone said about me, or worried about how I was going to take care of our finances and be the best new mom to my baby Grace. I am reminded that in those dark nights, when my tears seem to weigh me down, that joy does come in the morning. Joy is on its way, waiting for me to come out of my thoughts, come out of my issues and just rely on God. 

Please enjoy today's free printable as a great reminder that storms don't last always. And in the midst of it all, you can still choose and have joy. Have joy when things are going great, have joy when things are topsy turvy. Joy is yours to keep and hold on at all times. 


Today is
Let Your Light Shine Thursdays!
Thanks so much for all of you that linked up last week!
Me and Aisha loved seeing all of your posts!

Our favorite from last week's link-up was from Kimberly @ Diary of  a Brown Eyed Girl


She posts about a great story and reminder, that God is ALWAYS there.

Thanks again for all of you who participated! Now it's time to link up again :)

RULES: 
1. Link up your favorite post this week - It can be related to faith, fashion, food, family, or whatever else you would like to share that helped you shine your light from the week!

Don't worry if you don't have a blog to link up - just leave a comment with how you let your light shine this week!

2. Follow I'm Perfectly Human & True Soul & Spirit on Bloglovin, or any other social media outlet (FB, Twitter, Instagram, or GFC)

3. Link back by using the button above or your own link.

4. Visit other blogs and meet new blogger friends!

Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to feature and share with you all!


Let Your Light Shine Thursdays

Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin 



10 comments:

  1. omg congratulations dear! so happy for you <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you...congrats! XO!

    ~Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love outdoor weddings! It looked like a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaae, Beautiful! Congratulations on a beautiful journey in marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bride! Can't wait for more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Congratulations! Your words on joy are so true, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWW JENNA YOU GORGEOUS BRIDE. Thank you for sharing that beautiful photo and huge congratulations girl!! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait for more photos! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your wedding! I'm sure it was a beautiful and special day. Wedding planning can be stressful but at the end of the day, it's really about celebrating your special day with family and friends. Many blessings! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting! Love what you said about joy!
    x Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!